Feb 2, 2011

Day #7

A song that reminds me of a certain event. 
It would probably have to be this song......
I know what you are probably thinking?? "There isn't another song on the face of this planet that you could have chose??" To answer that... Nope :)

This song reminds me of my freshman year of high school, it was the first dance I ever went to. It was pretty sweet, we had a black light dance. And this was one of the only songs that I remember because one of the guys in our group was singing the unedited version of this song over the edited version... It was pretty funny.... Definitely something I will never forget :)

On another note, I have another job interview for Friday.... 

Kinda nervous, I could potentially be making a lot of money.... But I don't know if I would be any good at selling men's suits and stuff.... And it's a little farther away than I would like to be working.....All the way out at Val Vista and Baseline. Although, I could get to see some cute guys :) Or creepy old men, but I won't think about that aspect... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment