Jul 1, 2011

Woo Hoo!!

So I've finished all of my respite/habilitation classes and orientations!! It's been forever it seems like since my aunt first told me I should apply, and I can finally, proudly say that I HAVE A JOB!!! I'm so excited and I can't wait to start doing something that I know I will love and challenge me at the same time. It's been a much longer road than I ever wanted it to be, but I'm glad that I can finally have something to spend my days doing :] I could not be happier with how my life is going :) Had a fun little "Date Night" with my boy last night. We spent the night hanging out in my backyard with a fire in the firepit and smores and stargazing. I don't think I could have thought of a better way to spend the night :)I sure do love my life, and I wouldn't want to change it for anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment