Jun 20, 2011

I Am One Happy Girl!!

So, right now, life is absolutely wonderful!! I'm dating a super sweet guy (Courtesy of my amazing best friend) Who will probably never believe me when I say I hate being set up.... But hopefully she won't need to try to set me up again ;) I should have a job soon (fingers crossed) The interview went very smoothly, and she seemed like she liked me. I have been waiting for this job since the middle of March!! So hopefully she will shoot me that email by Friday that has everything that I need to be officially Respite certified! That would be wonderful :) Still deciding whether I want to or can take any classes for next semester, maybe soon though?!? Even if I don't life will still be coming together and it will still be wonderful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment