Dec 11, 2010

Well, I didn't think it would go like this.

The semester is over (except for finals). Its kinda weird to think that I won't be living in this crazy little 
college town anymore. School didn't go as well as planned this semester, if it did, I would be getting A's or B's in all of my classes and I would end the semester with all the credits I had planned on getting. Here is what actually went down; tried to study, and epically failed. I haven't been able to focus to save my life lately. I guess that's just what happens to first semester freshman, I just didn't find that balance that most people do. 

School has never really been my thing, but I have always been able to somehow pull it out ya' know?? I can't really help but feel just a little defeated. It never even crossed my mind that I wasn't ready to handle this, all my friends have been able to adjust to this crazy college lifestyle, why haven't I?? I guess this is just the way it has to go for me.... I just have to make it a little harder on myself. I wish it didn't have to be this way, I don't really feel like I have time to waste. I know I have things to do, and I don't really want to postpone them, just because I'm not ready. Hmmmmm.... guess I just have to let the Lord do his thing. I wish I could get like a program, or maybe a play book; just something to give me a little heads up on what's coming next. 

Deuces Thatcher. Make sure you keep my friends safe while I'm gone.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey hon, don't worry about your first semester, take you time it will all work out. Hey ill let you know about my Aunts program ok? I think it would be good for you- I love you and please call me if you need anything, you know I will rush over to you anytime :)

    ReplyDelete