Dec 29, 2010

I have GOT to find something to do with my life

So, deciding not to go back to school next semester has done a couple things for me. 
#1. I get to spend some time with my family and friends that I love so much.
#2. It gives me the opportunity to work for a while so that I can pay for at least the next semester myself.
#3. It hasn't even been that long and I'm already bored out of my mind. 

So, what is gonna happen whilst looking for a job?? Probably not that much, considering everyone else either has a job or goes to school. Maybe I should have decided to stay?? Who knows anymore?? Cause its definitely not me. 

And to top it all off..... its raining today.... So I can't even go outside to try to entertain myself....Great
Hmmmph. Hopefully things will start to look up, or at least give me something to do besides make a blog post everyday. 

1 comment:

  1. did you look at the job at Lifetime I sent you? You should just go in there, sorry I couldnt hang out today but we will soon I promise cause I have a present for you :)

    ReplyDelete