Jan 22, 2011

I've Found Myself Another Internet Based Distraction.

Stumbleupon. 
Yes, this is my newest distraction. As if I need anymore of those.... But I found some of the funniest, wackiest, awe inspiring, and thought provoking things there. 
For instance.....

Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them. Not to mention the other drawback to passing gas in such a confined space....


I also watched a video of someone singing the song "Forget You" By Cee Lo Green in sign language, well I guess she wasn't technically singing it, but it was still cool. Oh and BTW, it wasn't the clean version that says forget you. So I learned how to say some really naughty words in sign language. Not sure how useful that will ever be, but I guess its just one more weird thing that I will have up my sleeve. lol

And pictures. Lots and lots of them :) 


I'm pretty sure my roommates would swear up and down that the girl in this picture is me.... lol


I'm pretty sure I've me some guys that think this way....

And some cute quotes about love too...



I found what I plan on keeping myself occupied with until my job interview on Wednesday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment