Jan 11, 2011

Weekend Shenanigans :)

So, over the course of the weekend I did a couple of things....
#1 Got my DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!
#2 Saw a "True Grit" with the best friend. (I'm not quite sure if the movie intended to be hilarious, but to the two of us, yeah it was pretty dang funny!)
#3 Went to singles ward again for the first time since I have been home.... I'm not super fond of going to singles ward, but I guess its better than going to church with my parents. 
Then on Monday (which I do realize is not the weekend) I hung out with Cate and ran errands with her, no matter what we do, we always have fun together :)

Now for the rest of the week?? I need to get a job ASAP.... I didn't even get out of my pj's until like 1 this afternoon. And then I just sit around and fart around on my computer all day and get ringtones for my phone like this one http://www.myxer.com/ringtone:795225/ for when Cate calls me, and I have several other stupid ones too :)
*side note to the best friend..... we need to take more pictures :)*
*and another side note... I would love a copy of that one list :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment